Public Adjusters for Water Damage
Our team of experts can help you navigate your water damage insurance claim and negotiate a maximum claim recovery.
Whichever the cause, natural or man-made, water damage and its hazards can quickly escalate if not handled immediately. As you concentrate on minimizing the damage, you will now also have to secure the funds for recovery. Will it come from insurance? Will it be enough considering the amount of damage? How will you know?
Our public adjusters have expertly managed claims for every type of disaster at the regional, state, and national levels. We are called upon by communities, non-profits, and government organizations for our unique ability to mobilize a top team of professionals who have the unmatched experience and comprehensive understanding of the laws, regulations, and policies involving disaster recovery. This enables our adjusters to consistently coordinate and obtain the maximum reimbursement for our clients so that they may recover. If your organization is hit with Texas water damage, having an expert public adjuster on your side can make a crucial difference in getting you the most from your water damage insurance claim.
The The Beneke Company/Adjusters International Offices
What To Focus On After Water Damage
Why should the county, city, town, or district optimize its claim?
Do we have a commitment to taxpayers to recover the most possible?
What if the insurance company engages a building consultant?
What is my agent/broker’s role?
Will my code upgrade coverage address all my code related issues? ADA, fire codes, etc.?
Is there coinsurance in my policy?
Do we need to issue an RFP in order to engage your services?
Who in our county, city, town, or district will be involved in making the decision to hire us?
Is your claim a result of an event that may be funded by FEMA? If so, it is your obligation to first maximize your insurance settlement to satisfy FEMA’s eligibility requirements.
Why can’t we do it ourselves?
What emergency facilities are necessary to continue operations?
Can temporary facilities still be used at the end of the claim and be considered permanent? If so, how?
How do existing plans for renovations or enhancements affect my claim?
What building codes and regulations must be considered in the reconstruction?
How do bond cycles affect the full replacement cost holdback provisions of a policy?
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Government & Non-Profits Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- 1745 Wazee - Denver, CO
- 1860 Larimer St. - Denver, CO
- 789 Sherman LLC - Denver, CO
- A&M Custom Homes - Gig Harbor, WA
- A1 Custom Trophies - Westminster, CO
- AA Storage - Wheatridge, CO
- ACCU, Inc. - Denver, CO
- Advance Telecom - Denver, CO
- Alderson, Alderson, Weiler, Conklin, Burghart & Crow LLC - Topeka, KS
- Aldine Independent School District - Houston, TX
- Alex Pappas - Denver, CO
- Alfonso Vastola - Castle Rock, CO
- American Ski Exchange - Vail, CO
- Anne Rice - Boulder, CO
- Annette Bank - Louisville, CO
- Apex Properties - Bowling Green, KY
- Ash McFadden - Boulder, CO
- Asociacion de Condomines Condominio Playa Azul II - Luquillo, Puerto Rico
- Aspen Alps - Aspen, CO
- Aspen Hotel - Anchorage, AK
- Awad Enterprises, Inc. - Garland, TX
- Aztec Church of the Nazarene - Aztec, NM
- Bagby Quality Castings - Stockton, MO
- Baldwin Building Condominiums - Denver, CO
Your expertise in catastrophic recovery certainly eliminated the need for those at Aldine ISD to spend precious time on dealing with the storm recovery and allowed us to continue using our work time for the benefit of the students in Aldine. the fact that the educational process could continue while the recovery process progressed was a relief for everyone involved... Thank you again for all your assistance and the children of Aldine thank you as well.Keith ClarkAssistant Superintendent of Finance - Aldine Independent School District, Houston, TX
For decades, L’Auberge Chez François has been one of the leading restaurants in the metro Washington, D.C., area. Known for its exceptional French cuisine and impressive service, the restaurant is a longtime favorite of Washingtonians celebrating anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions.
A magnitude 6.8 earthquake, called Nisqually in seismic circles, rocked Seattle, Washington, in 2001 and severely damaged the Starbucks corporate headquarters building.
Super Typhoon Paka, as the storm came to be called, was a 12-hour session of destruction for the island of Guam. Stirring up winds in excess of 200 miles per hour, the tropical cyclone tossed buildings, planes and ships across the island like discarded toys. Among these was the headquarters of Continental Micronesia, a subsidiary of Continental Airlines. The main offices, the marketing buildings and the planes were damaged by the powerful typhoon.