Public Adjusters for Homeowners Earthquake Damage
An earthquake can destroy or compromise the safety of your home. Our public adjusters provide the experience and guidance you need to make an educated decision while filing a claim on your path to rebuild.
Earthquake damage to your property can be immediately apparent or hidden. For instance, a seismic shift could crack and unsettle the structural integrity of your property without you even knowing about it. This could make your family’s home vulnerable to future damage and collapse, making your home unsafe.
Our team of professional adjusters has unmatched experience in earthquake damage and risk assessment for evaluating your coverage for a future catastrophe. We work for you, the policyholder, to make sure all property damage is evaluated and documented. We negotiate a maximum claim recovery so you can have the means to provide a safe home for your family.
The The Beneke Company/Adjusters International Offices
What To Focus On After Earthquake Damage
Why is a claim strategy so important?
How much do I really need to know?
How can I afford such a large deductible?
How important is having my own engineer?
How do I deal with hidden damage?
How can I minimize the emotional toll on my family?
Is there anyone on my side?
Big deductibles demand that your claim be properly evaluated. How can you afford to rebuild your house with such a large deductible? Understanding claim strategies and value engineering are important.
Successful evaluation of damages hinges upon a well-coordinated effort between engineers and construction consultants. Do you have the right experts lined up? Should you only rely on the insurance company’s cadre of experts?
Are you familiar with how insurance companies have handled past earthquakes? How does it affect you?
Ensuing fire or water damage from an earthquake can be covered depending upon the policy.
What is concurrent causation? Why is it important in an earthquake claim?
How do you make certain that hidden damages are addressed?
How does a large-scale disaster affect recovery? Replacement/reconstruction prices?
How does a large-scale earthquake affect your additional living expense claim?
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Homeowners Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- 1745 Wazee - Denver, CO
- 1860 Larimer St. - Denver, CO
- 789 Sherman LLC - Denver, CO
- A&M Custom Homes - Gig Harbor, WA
- A1 Custom Trophies - Westminster, CO
- AA Storage - Wheatridge, CO
- ACCU, Inc. - Denver, CO
- Advance Telecom - Denver, CO
- Alderson, Alderson, Weiler, Conklin, Burghart & Crow LLC - Topeka, KS
- Aldine Independent School District - Houston, TX
- Alex Pappas - Denver, CO
- Alfonso Vastola - Castle Rock, CO
- American Ski Exchange - Vail, CO
- Anne Rice - Boulder, CO
- Annette Bank - Louisville, CO
- Apex Properties - Bowling Green, KY
- Ash McFadden - Boulder, CO
- Asociacion de Condomines Condominio Playa Azul II - Luquillo, Puerto Rico
- Aspen Alps - Aspen, CO
- Aspen Hotel - Anchorage, AK
- Awad Enterprises, Inc. - Garland, TX
- Aztec Church of the Nazarene - Aztec, NM
- Bagby Quality Castings - Stockton, MO
- Baldwin Building Condominiums - Denver, CO
Months after the storm passed, the County was still faced with tremendous burdens related to the insurance coverage issues and FEMA and MEMA eligibility issues. Jackson County hired Adjusters International to provide professional services for disaster assistance, remediation, restoration and recovery efforts. ...Their expertise with governmental regulations, the complex FEMA process and insurance adjustments resulted in our successful claim for over $2 million in additional FEMA Public Assistance funding specifically; in our successful negotiations with our insurance carrier; and in numerous other increases in the values FEMA and MEMA initially designated for County projects. Jackson County will always be mindful of the help we received from Adjusters International when we needed it most.Alan K. SudduthCounty Administrator - Board of Supervisors, Jackson County, Mississippi
Certainly the tragedy of the World Trade Center explosion will remain etched in our memories forever. We can, however, take pride in the united response of hundreds of people which enabled the complex to be reopened in record time and reconstructed on an expedited schedule. At the same time, as you well know, we were involved in a long, sometimes agonizing process of pursuing settlement activities with insurers. Without your help, and the help of many others the settlement wouldn't have been concluded as successfully as it was. On behalf of The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, I would like to thank you for the expert advice you provided to me and my staff in our effort to bring the World Trade Center explosion insurance claim to closure. Your expertise and insight in this long and arduous negotiation were invaluable.Bruce D. BohlenTreasurer - The Port Authority of NY & NJ, New York, NY
For decades, L’Auberge Chez François has been one of the leading restaurants in the metro Washington, D.C., area. Known for its exceptional French cuisine and impressive service, the restaurant is a longtime favorite of Washingtonians celebrating anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions.