Public Adjusters for Commercial Wildfire Damage
Our experts move efficiently to evaluate and document the full scope of your damages and negotiate a maximum claim settlement to get you up and running.
If your commercial property is damaged in a wildfire, we understand your initial focus is on protecting your employees, operations, and customers. That alone can be a full-time job, as can be the next step of handling your commercial property insurance. When it is time to file a claim, your insurance company will provide its own adjuster to negotiate your property damage settlement. Who’s looking out for you?
Our team of public adjusters will work on your behalf in the insurance claim process. As your trusted advisors, we are fluent with insurance policy terms and conditions. We will evaluate and document your property’s wildfire damage in full detail to negotiate with your insurance company for a maximum claim amount so you can get back to business sooner.
The The Beneke Company/Adjusters International Offices
What To Focus On After Wildfire Damage
What is my agent/broker’s role?
The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
What is covered for wildfire damage?
Why is a claim strategy so important?
Am I impacted by coinsurance?
How has my insurance company handled past wildfires?
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.