Public Adjusters for Wildfire Damage
Our experienced public adjusters evaluate all of your loss, and negotiate a claim on your behalf for a maximum amount to recover.
You suffer a wildfire and the destruction is sprawling. As you face the full-time tasks of minimizing the damage, you also now need to secure the funding for your recovery. Will it come from insurance? How long will it take? Will it be enough considering the amount of damage? How will you know?
Our public adjusters have expertly managed claims for every type of disaster at the regional, state, and national levels. We are called upon by communities, non-profits, and government organizations for our unique ability to mobilize a top team of professionals who have the unmatched experience and comprehensive understanding of the laws, regulations, and policies involving disaster recovery. This enables us to consistently coordinate and obtain the maximum reimbursement for our clients so that they may recover sooner.
The The Beneke Company/Adjusters International Offices
What To Focus On After Wildfire Damage
Why should the county, city, town or district optimize its claim?
Do we have a commitment to taxpayers to recover the most possible?
What if the insurance company engages a building consultant?
What is my agent/broker’s role?
Will my code upgrade coverage address all my code related issues? ADA, fire codes, etc.?
Is there coinsurance in my policy?
Do we need to issue an RFP in order to engage your services?
Who in your county, city, town or district will be involved in making the decision to hire us?
Is your claim a result of an event that may be funded by FEMA? If so, it is your obligation to first maximize your insurance settlement to satisfy FEMA’s eligibility requirements.
Why can’t we do it ourselves?
What emergency facilities are necessary to continue operations?
Can temporary facilities still be used at the end of the claim and be considered permanent? If so, how?
How do existing plans for renovations or enhancements affect my claim?
What building codes and regulations must be considered in the reconstruction?
How do bond cycles affect the full replacement cost holdback provisions of a policy?
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Government & Non-Profits Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- 1745 Wazee - Denver, CO
- 1860 Larimer St. - Denver, CO
- 789 Sherman LLC - Denver, CO
- A&M Custom Homes - Gig Harbor, WA
- A1 Custom Trophies - Westminster, CO
- AA Storage - Wheatridge, CO
- ACCU, Inc. - Denver, CO
- Advance Telecom - Denver, CO
- Alderson, Alderson, Weiler, Conklin, Burghart & Crow LLC - Topeka, KS
- Aldine Independent School District - Houston, TX
- Alex Pappas - Denver, CO
- Alfonso Vastola - Castle Rock, CO
- American Ski Exchange - Vail, CO
- Anne Rice - Boulder, CO
- Annette Bank - Louisville, CO
- Apex Properties - Bowling Green, KY
- Ash McFadden - Boulder, CO
- Asociacion de Condomines Condominio Playa Azul II - Luquillo, Puerto Rico
- Aspen Alps - Aspen, CO
- Aspen Hotel - Anchorage, AK
- Awad Enterprises, Inc. - Garland, TX
- Aztec Church of the Nazarene - Aztec, NM
- Bagby Quality Castings - Stockton, MO
- Baldwin Building Condominiums - Denver, CO
Months after the storm passed, the County was still faced with tremendous burdens related to the insurance coverage issues and FEMA and MEMA eligibility issues. Jackson County hired Adjusters International to provide professional services for disaster assistance, remediation, restoration and recovery efforts. ...Their expertise with governmental regulations, the complex FEMA process and insurance adjustments resulted in our successful claim for over $2 million in additional FEMA Public Assistance funding specifically; in our successful negotiations with our insurance carrier; and in numerous other increases in the values FEMA and MEMA initially designated for County projects. Jackson County will always be mindful of the help we received from Adjusters International when we needed it most.Alan K. SudduthCounty Administrator - Board of Supervisors, Jackson County, Mississippi
Certainly the tragedy of the World Trade Center explosion will remain etched in our memories forever. We can, however, take pride in the united response of hundreds of people which enabled the complex to be reopened in record time and reconstructed on an expedited schedule. At the same time, as you well know, we were involved in a long, sometimes agonizing process of pursuing settlement activities with insurers. Without your help, and the help of many others the settlement wouldn't have been concluded as successfully as it was. On behalf of The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, I would like to thank you for the expert advice you provided to me and my staff in our effort to bring the World Trade Center explosion insurance claim to closure. Your expertise and insight in this long and arduous negotiation were invaluable.