- 1745 Wazee - Denver, CO
- 1860 Larimer St. - Denver, CO
- 789 Sherman LLC - Denver, CO
- A&M Custom Homes - Gig Harbor, WA
- A1 Custom Trophies - Westminster, CO
- AA Storage - Wheatridge, CO
- ACCU, Inc. - Denver, CO
- Advance Telecom - Denver, CO
- Alderson, Alderson, Weiler, Conklin, Burghart & Crow LLC - Topeka, KS
- Aldine Independent School District - Houston, TX
- Alex Pappas - Denver, CO
- Alfonso Vastola - Castle Rock, CO
- American Ski Exchange - Vail, CO
- Anne Rice - Boulder, CO
- Annette Bank - Louisville, CO
- Apex Properties - Bowling Green, KY
- Ash McFadden - Boulder, CO
- Asociacion de Condomines Condominio Playa Azul II - Luquillo, Puerto Rico
- Aspen Alps - Aspen, CO
- Aspen Hotel - Anchorage, AK
- Awad Enterprises, Inc. - Garland, TX
- Aztec Church of the Nazarene - Aztec, NM
- Bagby Quality Castings - Stockton, MO
- Baldwin Building Condominiums - Denver, CO
- Bank One - Ft. Worth, TX
- Batts Building - Santa Fe, NM
- Bell Tower Holdings - Colorado Springs, CO
- Best Western Estes Village Motor Inn - Estes Park, CO
- Best Western North Richland Hills - North Richland, TX
- Bill Houston - Vail, CO
- Billy Goodwin - Granby, CO
- Biomed Realty - Phoenix, AZ
- Blackfox/Parkway Shopping Center - Englewood, CO
- Blue River Pottery - Frisco, CO
- Bob & Janet Alter - Denver, CO
- Bobby Warner - Pensacola, FL
- Borne & Cronin - Edwards, CO
- Boswell ABO, Inc. - Artesia, NM
- Boyer Metal - Flagstaff, AZ
- Breakaway West - Vail, CO
- Brian Field - Boulder, CO
- Brighton Depot - Brighton, CO
- Brownfield Independent School District - Brownfield, TX
- Buffalo County Fairgrounds - Kearney, NE
- Carl Dawson - Denver, CO
- Carmen Court condo Association - Denver, CO
- Carol Freyer - Snowmass, CO
- Centerstone Management Corporation - Addison, TX
- CF Gollott & Son Seafood, Inc. - Biloxi, MS
- Charmony Apartments - Sterling, CO
- Chi Psi Fraternity - Boulder, CO
- Christian Militeau - Boulder, CO
- Christine Pearson - Steamboat Springs, CO
- Circuits West - Longmont, CO
- City Motor Center - Carter Lake, IA
- City of Groves - Groves, TX
- City of Nederland - Nederland, TX
- Clocktower - Topeka, KS
- CMS Companies - Pensacola, FL
- Co-Line - Linville, IA
- Cobblestone HOA - Colorado Springs, CO
- Collindale Condo Association - Denver, CO
- Commons at Outlook - Pueblo, CO
- Concordia - Littleton, CO
- Condominio Los Corales - San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Condominio Marlin Tower II - San Juan,
- Condominio Villas del Mar - San Juan,
- Cooper Flats/Urban Neighborhoods - Denver, CO
- Copper Mountain Inn - Copper Mtn., CO
- Corona - Thornton, CO
- Corona Apartments - Thornton, CO
- Coronado Building - Greeley, CO
- Corrigan Properties - Dallas, TX
- Coulter Landing and Wind Tree Apartments - Amarillo, TX
- Craig & Ruth Taggart - Westminster, CO
- Credit Finance Corporation - Dallas, TX
- CSS Farms - Columbus, NE
- CST Motors - Craig, CO
- Cynthia Sawyer - Denver, CO
- Da-Lite - Warsaw, IN
- Dalcan Investments - Ft. Worth, TX
- Dale Abbot - Denver, CO
- Dallas Independent (Public) School District - Dallas, TX
- Dan Deery Motor Co. - Cedar Falls, IA
- Darren & Anna Smith - Greeley, CO
- David Myers - Boulder, CO
- DC Burns Realty & Trust - Denver, CO
- Delganey Depot Development - Denver, CO
- Deltha O'Neil - Denver, CO
- Devcon Int'l/Crown Bay Marina - Tampa, FL
- Diane Johnson - Santa Fe, NM
- Dino Pinerola - Bowling Green, KY
- Divan Western Motel - Gordon, NE
- Donna Weiss - Dallas, TX
- Dr. Blumenschein - Lakewood, CO
- DVTC1 - Windsor, CO
- Dwight Jones - Boulder, CO
- East West Resorts - Beaver Creek, CO
- El Tejado - Lakewood, CO
- Elnicki Feeds Inc. dba Circle E Feeds - Girard, KS
- EMJD Corporation - Denver, CO
- Enger Appraisal - Golden, CO
- Environmental Resource - Arvada, CO
- Eugene DeLuise - Scottsdale, AZ
- Excel Industries - Heston, KS
- Ezell Law Office - Dallas, TX
- Fifth Avenue Development - Seattle, WA
- Finishes Ltd. - Colorado Springs, CO
- First Baptist Church of Orange - Orange, TX
- Flatirons Apartments - Broomfield, CO
- Fontana - Canyon City, CO
- Formby Ford, Inc. - Ft. Lupton, CO
- Fountain Villas - Colorado Springs, CO
- Four States Supply - Joplin, MO
- Franklin Foundation Hospital - Franklin, LA
- Frisco Liquors, Inc. - Frisco, CO
- Froelich - Lincoln, NE
- Futurekids, Inc./Olin Kroehl Group - Littleton, CO
- Gannon's Restaurant - Pipestone, MN
- Garden Capital/Rockborough Apartments - Denver, CO
- Garman Productions - Colorado Springs, CO
- Garvin Mini Storage - Joplin, MO
- Gary Gaspar - Sioux Falls, SD
- Gary Harmsen - Copper Mtn., CO
- George R. Davila Law Office - San Juan, PR
- Giambrocco Food Services - Denver, CO
- Glaser Properties - Bowling Green, KY
- Global Foods - Mentone, IN
- Gold Run Condominiums - Boulder, CO
- Grand Lagoon Yacht Club - Pensacola, FL
- Greeley Medical - Greeley, CO
- The Greens - Bowling Green, KY
- Griswold Office Supply - Olympia, WA
- Hall County Airport - Grand Island, NE
- Hank Rains - Estes Park, CO
- Hardees - Chadron,
- Harlan's Supermarket - Hempstead, TX
- Harvey & Sharon Barnard - Denver, CO
- Haulover Marine & Peco Bay - US Virgin Islands,
- Heartwood Athletic Club - Aurora, CO
- Hill House - Boulder, CO
- Hillrise Shopping Center - Omaha, NE
- Hillsborough Condo Association - Colorado Springs, CO
- Hillside Pharmacy - Sundance, WY
- Hoak Media - Grand Junction, CO
- Honco Lumber - Emmett, IN
- Horizon West Properties - Ft. Collins, CO
- Houston Independent School District - Houston, TX
- Howard Johnson - Wheat Ridge, CO
- In-Prints Appraisal - Denver, CO
- Intercity Investments - Dallas, TX
- International Capital, Inc. - Farmers Branch, TX
- Ira Freedman - Boulder, CO
- Iron Horse Inn - Durango, CO
- Island Tan Corp. - Bowling Green, KY
- Jackalope - Albuquerque, NM
- Jay Street Apartments - Denver, CO
- JB&C Dickerson LP - Dallas, TX
- Jefferson County Courthouse - Beaumont, TX
- Jensen Aero - Salida, CO
- Jerry Huggett - Cedaredge, CO
- Jim Burleson - Socorro, NM
- Jim Edwards - Boulder, CO
- Jorge R. Davila, Esq. - San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Kaiser Realty, Inc. - Gulf Shores, AL
- KC Hotel LLC - Kansas City, MO
- Keith & Debbie Hollsinger - Walden, CO
- Kelly Ryan Equipment - Blair, NE
- Ken Shields - Colorado Springs, CO
- Kessler - Colorado Springs, CO
- Kevin Vesel - Denver, CO
- Kipling Village - Wheatridge, CO
- Kittay Wazee - Denver, CO
- Lakota Owners Association - Winter Park, CO
- Lettuce Alone, LLC - Colorado Springs, CO
- Lindsey Vonn - Park City, UT
- Livestock Exchange - Denver, CO
- Lloyds Apartments - Denver, CO
- Los Cabos Golf Resort - Cabos San Lucas,
- Lou Ann Urso - Idaho Springs, CO
- Lou Irene - Westminster, CO
- Luis Rodriguez - Englewood, CO
- M&M Properties - Colorado Springs, CO
- Mama Deaux's - Wichita, KS
- Marie Wilkenson - Aurora, CO
- Mark Burchill - Telluride, CO
- Marketplace Properties - Wichita, KS
- Marshall's Plaza - Boulder, CO
- Martha Daley - Denver, CO
- Martin Shifers - Englewood, CO
- Mary's Lake Lodge - Estes Park, CO
- Maryel Manor - Denver, CO
- Mayo Aviation - Denver, CO
- McCoy Peak HOA - Beaver Creek, CO
- Meadow Mart - Omaha, NE
- Medved Autoplex - Wheat Ridge, CO
- Michele Rubio - Indian Hills, CO
- Miller - Colorado Springs, CO
- Minnequa Brothers Bowling - Pueblo, CO
- Mississippi Coast Coliseum - Biloxi, MS
- Montaneros Condo Association - Vail, CO
- Moontide Int'l - Los Angeles, CA
- Mountain Haus Condo Association - Vail, CO
- Movie Palace, Inc. - Casper, WY
- Mr. Smiths - Denver, CO
- National Park Village - Estes Park, CO
- Norman Construction - Colorado Springs, CO
- Nova 5 Inc. - Albuquerque, NM
- Old Country Restaurant - Lakewood, CO
- Omni Interlocken Hotel - Broomfield, CO
- Oscar's Penko - Pensacola, FL
- Oyster Bay Beach Resort - Oyster Bay, Kingdom of the Netherlands, St. Maarten
- Park Theater Mall - Estes Park, CO
- Park Towers Condominium Association - Dallas, TX
- Pasternack Pawn Shop - Denver, CO
- Pawn Depot, Inc. - Bozeman, MT
- Peak National Bank - Lakewood, CO
- Pete's Pets - Santa Fe, NM
- Phyllis Ursetta - Denver, CO
- PIC Development - Grand Island, NE
- PK Manufacturing - Omaha, NE
- Plaza Cafe - Santa Fe, NM
- Port Arthur International Public Port - Port Arthur, TX
- Prestonwood Baptist Church - Plano, TX
- Pro-Med - Colorado Springs, CO
- The Pulse - Ft. Collins, CO
- PVP - Omaha, NE
- Quality Inn - Taos, NM
- Quizno's/Falcon Financial - Colorado Springs, CO
- Radetsky Appraisal - Bigfork, MT
- Rains Motor, Inc. - Estes Park, CO
- Rancho de Chimayo - Chimayo, NM
- Randy Schneiderman - Denver, CO
- Raul Carbajal - Carbondale, CO
- Red Feather Cafe - Red Feather Lakes, CO
- Regency Hotel - Denver, CO
- Roberts Tire - Denver, CO
- Robin Castellino - Boulder, CO
- Rockley Music Center - Lakewood, CO
- Rocky & Peggy Van Winkle - Bowling Green, KY
- Rod Schone - Boulder, CO
- Roger Grow - Boulder, CO
- Ron Mead - Rifle, CO
- Roy & Carolyn Gray - Ilwaco, WA
- RT LLC - Pueblo, CO
- Ryan Glass - Colorado Springs, CO
- Sandstone Apartments/Tarragon Realty - Denver, CO
- Santa Fe Springs - Colorado Springs, CO
- SAP - Sheldon, IA
- Savannah Pines/Cameron Corp. - Lincoln, NE
- Schlotzsky's Deli - Denver, CO
- Scotch Pines HOA - Ft. Collins, CO
- Scott Pet Products - Tishamingo, OK
- Scottsfield Estates - Scottsbluff, NE
- Seton Castle - Santa Fe, NM
- Shafi Ahmed - Denver, CO
- Sigma Nu - Boulder, CO
- Silver Dollar - Stirling, CO
- Silver Square Partners - Denver, CO
- Silverlite Trailers - Springfield, OR
- Sir Speedy - Denver, CO
- Ski Base - Vail, CO
- Skyline Business Forms - Denver, CO
- Snowboard Addict - Frisco, CO
- Sorrel Ridge, LLC - Ken Caryl Ranch, CO
- Southeastern Printing Company - Stuart, FL
- Spagnolo's - Glenwood Springs, CO
- Steve Gorham - Fort Collins, CO
- Steve Specht - Fort Dodge, IA
- Sushi Redi - Denver, CO
- T.A. Blair, Inc. - Bowling Green, KY
- Tebo Development - Boulder, CO
- Teri Lester - Vail, CO
- Thistle Community Housing - Boulder, CO
- Timberglen - Craig, CO
- Timberline Builders Supply - Walden, CO
- Tina Huston - Golden, CO
- Tom Barday - Louisville, CO
- Tom Monaco - Park City, UT
- Tommy Tran - Branson, MO
- Town of Empire - Empire, CO
- Treasure Isle Cruises - US Virgin Islands,
- Tri Nguy - Bowling Green, KY
- Trollco - Windsor, CO
- Trump Wilshire - Los Angeles, CA
- Vail Run Resort - Vail, CO
- Vail Spa - Vail, CO
- Valerie Shore - Denver, CO
- Video Vault - Fort Madison, IA
- VOA - Denver, CO
- W&L Properties - Galesville, WI
- Wagner Super Value - Newcastle, IN
- Ward Road Equities - Arvada, CO
- Warren County Airport - Bowling Green, KY
- Wayne Ward - Boulder, CO
- West Meadows Apartments - Greenwood Village, CO
- Westcott Apartments - Arvada, CO
- Western States Property Services Inc. - Denver, CO
- Westland Villas - Lakewood, CO
- Whitestone REIT - Houston, TX
- Wiebke Fur - Eitzen, MN
- William Goodwin - Granby, CO
- Wind Tree Apartments - Amarillo, TX
- Woodbox Condos - Ft. Collins, CO
- Yakima Valley Community College - Yakima, WA
- Yellowstone Amish Oaks - Billings, MT
- YMCA Treasure Coast - Stuart, FL
- Zale Properties Inc. - Dallas, TX
Months after the storm passed, the County was still faced with tremendous burdens related to the insurance coverage issues and FEMA and MEMA eligibility issues. Jackson County hired Adjusters International to provide professional services for disaster assistance, remediation, restoration and recovery efforts....Their expertise with governmental regulations, the complex FEMA process and insurance adjustments resulted in our successful claim for over $2 million in additional FEMA Public Assistance funding specifically; in our successful negotiations with our insurance carrier; and in numerous other increases in the values FEMA and MEMA initially designated for County projects. Jackson County will always be mindful of the help we received from Adjusters International when we needed it most.
Alan K. Sudduth
County Administrator - Board of Supervisors, Jackson County, Mississippi
When I experienced a fire in my home, I immediately contacted your insurance company. You both worked and fought very hard to insure that I had received all the monies due to me under my insurance policy and also made sure that my house got put back together, right... I would highly recommend your services... Your service, professionalism and dedication to my claim were more than I could ask for.
Homeowner, Grand Rapids, MI
As soon as we engaged your company, you were able to cut through the bureaucracy and reach the key decision makers. You kept us informed of each twist and turn of your investigation. Within months of your engagement, we had our check in hand. We felt comforted and confident that our situation was given the prompt attention that was needed. I would recommend your services to any in this situation.
Anthony & Barbara Black
Certainly the tragedy of the World Trade Center explosion will remain etched in our memories forever. We can, however, take pride in the united response of hundreds of people which enabled the complex to be reopened in record time and reconstructed on an expedited schedule. At the same time, as you well know, we were involved in a long, sometimes agonizing process of pursuing settlement activities with insurers. Without your help, and the help of many others the settlement wouldn't have been concluded as successfully as it was. On behalf of The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, I would like to thank you for the expert advice you provided to me and my staff in our effort to bring the World Trade Center explosion insurance claim to closure. Your expertise and insight in this long and arduous negotiation were invaluable.
Bruce D. Bohlen
Treasurer - The Port Authority of NY & NJ, New York, NY
The persistence of the AI team as our advocate allowed us to work through the maze of paperwork required by the carrier and to expedite resolution of our claim. AI personnel were always available to meet with my staff, whether it was during business hours, late at night, or at any time during any weekend. On every occasion that the insurance company brought in an additional "expert" to minimize our claim and drag the claim process out, you countered with an AI professional who was more than able to level the playing field for us.
President - Professional Hospitality Resources, Inc., Virginia Beach, VA
...Certainly, other private adjusters had swooped into our driveway with no regard to the shock we had just been given or compassion for the situation we found ourselves in. However, it was very clear from my first conversation with [your adjuster], that we had found in Globe Midwest a partner that was compassionate, professional, ethical and more importantly, competent. ...[Your adjusters] graciously answered question after question, promptly returned phone calls, and even hunted down VPs to sign checks for us on holiday breaks. Both of these individuals brought me a peace of mind throughout a fairly horrible ordeal that I simply cannot put a value on. ...
Carmen and Bruce Scobie
Resident Fire / Water Damage
We had initially thought we would be able to assess the damage and work with FEMA and our insurance carrier's adjusters by ourselves. It quickly became evident that we were going to need help. We realized we did not have the personnel, time or expertise it was going to take to deal with complex governmental regulations and equally complex insurance and adjusting issues, especially when it was taking all the resources we had just to get essential county services up and running again. ...AI really came to the rescue. You delivered what you promised, and that counts for everything down here in South East Texas.
Cary Erickson, SPHR
Director of Human Resources and Risk Management - Jefferson County, Texas
Your services were very beneficial to Arbor by virtue of: your expertise and experience in handling claims of this nature, your independence from any insurance agency involvement and your commitment to achieve maximum results, and your time spent to put together the data on this claim, and your attention to detail kept the involvement of Arbor personnel at a supervisory basis only, and allowed us to deal with the everyday business at hand.
Charles E. Keeler
Director of Administration - Arbor Drugs, Inc., Troy, MI
Based upon the recommendation by the hotel's legal counsel, Adjusters International was retained as "insurance adjusters" representing the hotel's interest. Adjusters International immediately took control of the situation, first, by meeting with the hotel consultant group and coordinating their repair plans and establishing a protocol for dealing with the insurer. Second, establishing guidelines for the insurer, their consultants and adjusters ...The primary benefit was that the hotel consultant team and general contractors were allowed to focus on the earthquake repairs instead of dealing with the insurance adjusters. Adjusters International performed their duties in a highly professional manner exhibiting extraordinary knowledge in insurance claims processing, representing and fighting for the best interests of the policyholder...
Director of Engineering - Mauna Kea Resort, Kohala Coast, HI
You and your team have provided invaluable assistance in the College's recovery efforts in response to Tropical Storm Allison in 2001. Your knowledge of the often complex FEMA process, coupled with your insurance industry experience, have been of enormous benefit to us.
Cyndi M. Baily
Deputy General Counsel - Baylor College of Medicine
...After everything that has happened and with a lot of hard work and endless days, we are back up and running. As fast as we moved rebuilding, it never seemed fast enough in my eyes but in reality it was a miracle we were able to save the business. My employees, family, friends, friends of friends worked countless hours to help us rebuild. In particular, I want to acknowledge and express my sincere gratitude for the fine work done by the Adjusters International team. My claim was very complex and I know I would not have done as well without your help. Craig, your expertise and negotiating skills were heaven-sent! You guided the claim process effectively, and you pushed for things in the settlement that have made a very positive impact. You and your people did a wonderful job, and I wholeheartedly recommend Adjusters International to anyone who has a large claim. ...Thank You!
Dale R. Tennett
President - Tennett Manufacturing, Inc.
I would like to thank you and Globe for the work you did on our behalf, following the terrible fire that destroyed our restaurant. I had no idea how much research, documentation and negotiation would be involved in seeking and reaching a just settlement from the insurersbut I have one now. Just thinking of how I might have attempted this effort on my own gives me real pause, because I really don't think I could have done it. Without doubt, I would not have achieved the numbers that you were able to deliver. I simply wouldn't have known how. ...
Vice President - Costa Azul Bar & Grill
...As a real estate developer and asset manager responsible for the care and oversight of high profile properties located primarily in downtown Detroit, it is vital when a claim occurs that their interest are protected to the fullest extent. In both of our recent claims, Globe Midwest negotiated excellent settlements which allowed the owners to achieve their goals. You were also able to overcome a difficult co-insurance issue that would have dramatically impacted one of the claims. Thank you for the great work. We are glad to offer our reference to potential clients.
David Di Rita
I also want to thank Adjusters International (AI) for the outstanding service that was provided to CORSA and Putnam County after the August 2007 flood. ...The assistance provided by the AI team saved a lot of valuable county staff time in expediting the request for assistance, and their expertise significantly increased the amount of recovery that was received from FEMA.I would recommend the services provided by AI to any entity who is attempting to expedite receiving the maximum public assistance that is available from FEMA after a disaster.
David W. Brooks, CPCU
Managing Director - County Risk Sharing Authority/County Commissioners Association of Ohio
Our payment of fees to your firm for its expertise was money well spent. The return on investment was well worth it. ... After going through the extended insurance claim process, we now know that no one should handle their own claim without the benefit of your expertise. We highly recommend your firm and its services without any hesitation.
Douglas and Diane Kelly
...thank you for your invaluable assistance in resolving Illinois Bell's property loss and extra expense claims resulting from the fire. Your knowledge and experience in this area are remarkable, and your diligence in pursuing the many complex issues was instrumental in helping us achieve an early, fair settlement.
Vice President/General Counsel - Illinois Bell, Chicago, IL
You maximized our recovery and minimized our "recovery time." What could have been a tedious, time consuming process for the Board and staff of The Washington Ballet was handled effectively and efficiently by your staff.
General Director - The Washington Ballet, Washington, DC
On December 5, 2011 at 7:30AM our home had an electrical fire that changed/challenged our lives. ... I immediately began the pursuit of making the best first decisions in response to this fire and how to proceed. Seeking the advice of others whom had had this experience is where I started. I immediately found 12 friends within my professional business circle and amazingly 11 of the 12 said you have to hire a public adjuster firm and 10 of those 11 said you have to hire Globe Midwest. ...
Gordie and Julie Kosch
I am writing to thank you for the outstanding job you and Globe Midwest have consistently performed on our property insurance claims. ...As a company which owns and manages approximately 10,000 apartments, when a claim occurs, we do not have the time or capability to handle it ourselves. As a result, we rely on your expertise to handle every aspect of the claim. We know from our experiences that each claim will be handled in the most expeditious and efficient manner. We are also fully confident that your team will achieve the best possible settlement available under our insurance policy. ...
At first, I had intended to handle the loss by myself, using our employees. What a mistake that would have been! Luckily, it soon became evident that we had neither the expertise nor the time to effectively handle the loss while continuing to run a business. ...Your pledge when you approached me was that you would personally "sift through the rubble" to evaluate the damage from the explosion. This you did, in a manner of speaking, throughout the entire process. Your tirelessness was admirable. Your services invaluable.
President - Shadowdale Elevators, Inc.
...There were many difficult issues that had to be dealt with in my claim. Your adjuster took control of the process and his performance was outstanding! The insurance company wanted to pay me market value on the building, which means the value would be next to nothing in the area I was in. [Your adjuster] fought them and negotiated a settlement that I know I would never have come close to on my own. He kept after the insurance company and made sure I was paid properly on all my coverages. What was also incredible to me was, though all my merchandise and fixtures were burned to ashes, Globe Midwest Adjusters International's people were able to reconstruct the records and details so I was paid policy limits for the contents portion of the policy. To whoever is reading this, you would be doing yourself a favor if you hired Globe Midwest Adjusters International to help you with your claim.
Not only were you thorough and knowledgeable... but you were kind, patient, and understanding. I don´t think we could have completed it without your assistance. ...I am impressed and amazed at your tenacity and your understanding.
James T. Danaher
Our loss was certainly not easy to measure. ... Your experts accurately interpreted our policy so that we could utilize all aspects of our coverage, and all aspects of our loss even those which we didn't initially recognize were skillfully measured. Adjusters International managed to minimize the impact of a very serious co-insurance clause, which saved Gerber hundreds of thousands of dollars. Your personnel dealt admirably with the language barrier, the substantial travel time to and from the loss sites and the numerous parties involved in our loss, and eventually negotiated very favorable settlements.
Jay R. Cope
Vice President - Operations Services - Gerber Childrenswear, Inc
We retained your services to assist us in the Public Assistance grant application process and the Hazard Mitigation Grant Program with FEMA and the State of Florida. This turned out to be one of the most sensible decisions we made. Adjusters International made a very onerous situation much more bearable. ...The experience and knowledge that you provided us was invaluable.Without hesitation, we would be delighted to recommend your services to anyone who faces the task of processing large, complicated grant applications to the federal government. Your systematic approach and attention to detail allowed the City of Fort Myers to obtain our maximum eligible reimbursement.Jeff Green
Jeff Green & Judy Hartwell
Director, Financial Services & Special Projects Accountant - City of Fort Myers, Florida
...We are a service company that strives to put our customers first. In all businesses of service, if you cannot deliver the customer will go somewhere else. The service Globe Midwest performed for our company was a top-notch effort from start to finish. We were never completely shut down after the fire and much of the credit can be attributed to Globe Midwest. ...
Jim Vivian III
Vice President - Alpena Electric Motor Service
I would like to take this time to personally thank the AI Liaison staff for the remarkable job and the accomplishments performed during recovery efforts associated with FEMA 1589 DR NY. ...The total goal achieved was nothing less than maximizing all eligible costs in the best interest of the applicant....One strong asset for making recovery efforts a success is having AI staff on our team.
John J. Fink
Recovery Supervisor - New York State Emergency Management Office
If we hadn't hired Globe Midwest we would have walked away from hundreds of thousands of dollars by relying on the insurance company's people. Your lead adjuster more than doubled the original offer.
I was very pleased with the work that Globe Midwest Adjusters International has done for the District. They were very thorough in their research of the loss to present to the insurance company to counter the insurance company's offer. The District has gotten an agreement with the insurance company for the loss on the building which ended up $1,300,000 larger than what the insurance company originally offered to the District.
Executive Director of Business Services - St. Cloud Area Schools
Had you been handling and guiding the preparation and presentation of all our damage estimates from the beginning, our recovery could have been far greater. I speak from experience when I say that estimates given "off the cuff" and without consideration of all the insurance policy's provisions can come back to haunt you.
Lanny L. Uden, P.E.
Director of Civil Engineering - Board Of Public Utilities, Kansas City, KS
I am writing to let you know how wonderful you and your staff are. You made a horrible nightmare a little easier to get through. A house fire is something I never want to experience again. We don't know what we would have done without you....seriously. ...
Laurie and Harry Sheldon
...You, your team and the network of outside providers took my personal crisis and put a plan in place to mitigate the damage, protect my personal property, and represent my interest with the insurance company. This adventure was an eighteen-month ordeal and I could not have gotten through this without the Globe Midwest team. I want to give special recognition and thanks to Melissa Marx for her attention to my personal property which she handled as though it was her own. People make a business, and you have the best. ...
Had I accepted my insurance company´s ridiculous settlement offer, I would have been left with a patched-up home with mismatched cabinets, a chronic mildew odor, and thousands of dollars of concealed damage that would have eventually needed repair at my own expense. With your diligent work, my home is again in excellent condition. You and your construction experts identified numerous areas of damage that the [insurance company] adjuster overlooked. You ensured that I received all of the benefits that I was entitled to under my insurance policy, including items that I never even thought of myself.
In your role as consultant to the National Park Service, your expertise was invaluable in allowing us to work through each step of the long and detailed process and to feel confident that we have protected the public interest as we arrived at a final insurance settlement of $7.5 million which we feel is fair and just. I was very impressed by the expertise you brought to bear on the claim and soon came to realize that we, with your help, would be actively involved in the adjustment process. You provided information and perspective that allowed us to review case law, weigh options, and shift approaches to aspects of the claim in order to reach a more beneficial yet fair settlement. I have also come to respect your ability to participate and communicate fully on a technical and professional level and yet be able to translate, in clear and concise yet understandable terms, the technicalities of the profession to those of us not immersed in the intricacies.
Martin L. Nielson
Chief, Business & Revenue Management - United States Department Of The Interior, National Park Service
...Globe Midwest took immediate control of the project, including securing the building, handling all correspondence with the insurance company, and ensuring everything was properly handled and expedited. During the process, you and other Globe Midwest representatives kept us informed and up-to-date from the beginning of the project until a final settlement was accomplished. We are very impressed with the level of knowledge and professionalism displayed by the representatives of Globe Midwest, as well as the ease of being able to reach someone whenever a question arose. During negotiations, Globe Midwest skillfully researched the insurance company's estimate and pointed out deficiencies in scope and pricing, that ultimately would not have been discovered without the assistance of Globe Midwest. The end result was a global settlement that was significantly higher than we initially anticipated. ...
Matthew B. Lester
Owner - Princeton Enterprises, LLC
When our house was destroyed by a fire it was devastating. Early on my husband and I thought our insurance company would take care of everything and give us a fair and reasonable settlement in a timely manner. We quickly learned that the claim was much more complicated than we had anticipated and our insurance company was looking for ways to avoid paying certain parts of our claim. Most of all, we felt that no one was on our side. ...You immediately took charge of the claim and we soon realized that we could finally relax a little knowing that our claim was being handled by a professional who was on our side. ...
During the past three years Adjusters International has provided our city with excellent support in the areas of grant writing, mitigation, reporting, liaison assistance with both federal and state officials, and logistical support for reporting deadlines.Their work has been a major factor in our recovery success, helping us to recover from that devastating flood and to deal with the often complex and difficult FEMA recovery process.I can confidently recommend Adjusters International as a solid and reputable contractor, and experts in their field.
City Manager - City of Marble Falls, Texas
Time and again you had the creative solution, the tough negotiating point, or the quick response necessary to keep our insurance claim on track with the insurance adjusters.
Richard Q. Russeth
Vice President & Associate General Counsel - The Pillsbury Company
You immediately took action and began preparing your team at our loss site... Overall, your knowledge of our policy and your understanding of how to prepare and present our claim resulted in an excellent settlement which was much higher than we anticipated...We would like to thank you and your staff for your diligence, persistence, patience and professionalism.
Hiring Globe Midwest to represent us was one of the smartest decisions we made following the loss of our home. ...They made sure our claim was filed on time, the cost estimates were accurate, and that we received the maximum insurance proceeds we were entitled to based upon our policy coverage. ...During the days, weeks and months that followed our fire, my wife and I were able to focus on getting our life back in order, replacing our personal items, going back to work, and finding temporary housing for our family while the house was being restored and rebuilt. Because of Jeff and Melissa at Globe Midwest, we had time to focus on the really important things in life, and Globe handled each and every detail of the insurance claim and related issues. We could not have made it through this loss without their help.
Robert & Mary Ann Abraham
Your knowledge of the complex governmental regulations and equally complex insurance and adjusting issues really helped the County maximize the public assistance that was available after all of these disasters. You delivered what you promised and we are confident in your ability and the ability of your firm to provide these services fully on a technical and professional level, yet be able to translate in a clear and concise manner the intricate and sometimes subjective FEMA regulations which we could not have done without you.Without hesitation we would recommend you and your firm to anyone that is faced with the processing of large and complex disaster loss claims.
Salvatore R. Zappulla
Division Director Monroe County Budget and Finance - Monroe County, Florida
Hiring [your firm] was a huge game changer. The people there took us under their wings, protecting us and getting us everything we were entitled to get under our policy...They made it as easy as humanly possible for us, doing all of the research as to the value of the contents, etc.
Scott and Sally Searle
Owners - The Up North Lodge, Gwinn, MI
...Despite being involved in commercial real estate for many years, neither my company nor our management company had ever hired a public adjuster and frankly, we were somewhat skeptical of the public adjuster's role in the insurance claims process. Throughout the entire process, the ongoing support and responsiveness of your staff provided a sense of relief and confidence that professionals were handling our claim. Since we knew our claims were being properly handled, it enabled us to work on the numerous issues that arose on a daily basis as a result of the damage to so many of our properties at one time. Through the efforts of you and your team we received a favorable settlement at our properties, which more than justified your fee. In the future, I would not hesitate to use your company again as I can't imagine the amount of time and effort that would have been involved if we had not hired Adjusters International. ...
President - S.H.I. Investments, LLC
It has been almost a year since the fire which completely destroyed one of our processing plants. ...I had no idea that the documentation of our claim would become as extensive as it did. Your staff worked tirelessly to quantify the claim. I am convinced that every possible element of our loss was maximized to the extent provided for in our coverage. ...You and your staff are true professionals, and the quality and detail of your work is very impressive.
President - Quaker Maid Meats, Inc.
I'm certain if we had not had access to your excellent services, we would have settled for a much smaller sum for the loss of our facility, and it would have taken much longer to reach a settlement.
We certainly could never have gotten as far as you did on both the property and the BIEE claims. There is just too much that we didn't know regarding our rights under the insurance coverage. Your knowledge, persistence, and contacts were what helped us receive a settlement that was appropriate. I truly appreciated your follow through and keeping me current on the issues. Both claims were tricky, and it was [your] understanding of the real nature of events, and your method of presentation to the carrier that prevailed.
Controller - MBA Polymers, Inc.
We realized early on that we were ill equipped to devote knowledgeable staff to attend the numerous meetings, scope negotiations, unit cost negotiations, addressing building code issues and many other details that needed to be addressed in order to achieve a satisfactory settlement. We are glad we allowed professionals like you to handle these matters. Thank you for your hard work and decisiveness.
Susanna L. Valdovinos
Assistant County Counselor - Shawnee County, Topeka, KS
...While the adjuster provided by our insurance company was very nice, the claim amount he awarded us was not in line with our preliminary estimates. We worked with the adjuster for over five months and the insurance company refused to increase their award. I was fortunate to have called your company... Within a few short days Globe Midwest was working diligently on our claim. You ...worked with our adjuster and thanks to your expertise you were able to negotiate a settlement with the insurance company of more than 130
Manager - Wolf Management Company, LLC
What could have been a depressing and very difficult period of our lives was tremendously alleviated by your company. You took care of our lives during the nine months, relieving us of the pressure of negotiating every line item (of which there were hundreds) with [our insurance company]. This enabled us to lead our lives as normally as possible.
Tay & Roger Hahn
Your attention to all the little details of our insurance policy and your team´s creativity allowed us to collect damages that we never expected to recover. You provided thorough, professional advice and we were able to negotiate a fair and equitable settlement. We could not have done it without your help!
Thomas & Linda DiBenedetto
The 2004 hurricane season was a difficult one for Lee County in Southwest Florida. We were fortunate, indeed, to have retained your firm to process FEMA claims following Hurricane Charley. Especially effective was the coordinated approach you used in seeking financial relief from separate sources such as FEMA, FHWA, NRCS and insurance. ...The knowledge needed to deal with FEMA regulations is mind-boggling. It was obvious you and your team are very much up to speed with these regulations, procedures and processes.Without hesitation, we would recommend you and your firm to anyone faced with the task of processing large and/or complex loss claims in a disaster environment. Your firm's ability to bring together the right team of professionals at the right time resulted in the creation of a superior product. Your thoroughness, knowledge, attention to detail, and logical approach provided us with the assurance that we would obtain the maximum reimbursement from all eligible sources.
Budget Director - Lee County, Florida
Within hours of retaining your firm, your staff of construction consultants were on site to help us quantify the extent of the damage and coordinate agreement of the emergency measures underway with our insurer. ...Your expert interpretation of the policy language to identify the available coverage and ensure all covered aspects of the loss were investigated and made part of the claim if appropriate. Your personnel dealt professionally with the insurance company and their plethora of hired experts, which clearly helped to secure a settlement that was fair for all involved.
Wayne M. Naylor
Director of Risk Management - York International Corporation
...[Your adjuster] guided us through what, at the time, seemed like a never ending nightmare. We weren't able to think clearly and thank goodness for [your adjuster], we didn't have to. We don't look back at this time and think, 'we should have done this or that,' because all bases were covered. ...
...Globe Midwest came in and immediately took control of our claim. Your ability to establish a relationship with the insurance company adjuster and their consultants resulted in a larger settlement and a more timely settlement, and the expertise demonstrated by Globe Midwest gave me the peace of mind I needed to get through this process. ...