We are your advocates, working exclusively for you to accurately calculate and prove your business interruption losses.
How We Help
Since 1965, we have been helping businesses of all sizes in all industries manage their business interruption claims. We bring together a team of public adjusters, forensic accountants, contents specialists, construction estimators, and trusted advisors, including attorneys, property managers, and risk consultants, to ensure that we have the best documentation to create a detailed and comprehensive commercial property insurance claim.
As insurance professionals, we are fluent in all aspects of your property insurance policy. We have the expertise to address the loss of both your physical property and income. We work with you to execute a plan that secures the best settlement as quickly as possible.
What to Focus on After Business Interruption
Consider the following questions when beginning the property insurance claims process:
- Can my in-house accounting staff handle my claim?
- What is a claims strategy and why is it important?
- When should I provide the insurance company’s accountant with everything that they are requesting?
- Am I impacted by coinsurance?
- Can I keep paying my employees?