We work exclusively for you to get the fair and just settlement you deserve.
How We Help
Since 1965, we have handled tornado and windstorm claims for business and commercial property owners and have secured the fair and accurate settlements to which they are entitled.
Our public adjusters conduct a full review of your insurance policy. Our forensic accountants, contents specialists, and building estimators thoroughly document the damage and lost income from business interruption. Then we present a detailed claim to your insurance company and negotiate on your behalf.
What to Focus on After a Tornado or Windstorm
Consider the following questions when you begin the property insurance claims process:
- How can I minimize the toll on my employees and customers?
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my tornado or windstorm damage?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the property insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?