Public Adjusters for Commercial Properties Water and Rain Damage Property Insurance Claims
Damage from a flood, rainstorm, or broken pipe can quickly damage your commercial property and interrupt operations. Immediate cleanup is needed, but you need to start the property insurance claims process first. Our licensed public adjusters will shoulder the burden and manage the entire water damage property insurance claim.
We work exclusively for you, streamlining the property insurance claims process and negotiating a fair and just settlement on your behalf.
How We Help
Since 1965, we have helped businesses handle the uncertainty of how they will recover from major water damage to their commercial property.
Our public adjusters thoroughly review your commercial property insurance policy. We accurately assess the visible and the hidden damage to your business, including lost income from a business interruption. Then, we present a detailed claim and negotiate with your insurance company.
What to Focus on After Water Damage
Consider the following questions when starting the property insurance claims process:
- How can I minimize the toll on my employees and customers?
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my water damage?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and an insurance adjuster from my insurance carrier?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the property insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?