We are your advocates and work only for you to ensure you receive the best settlement possible from your insurance policy.
How We Help
Since 1965, we have helped many families recover after devastating house fires. Our public adjusters and team accurately document the damage from smoke, water, and corrosion and create a detailed inventory of damaged and destroyed possessions. We then provide a full proof of loss and negotiate with your insurance company.
If you only rely on the insurance company’s adjuster, the true extent of your damage may be missed and result in a lesser settlement for you and your family.
What to Focus on After a House Fire
Consider the following questions as you begin the property insurance claims process:
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my fire damage?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and an insurance company adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the property insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?