We are your advocates and partners in handling the property insurance claims process. We work exclusively for you, not your insurance company.
How We Help
Since 1965, we have helped thousands of families recover from flood damage. We strategize with you to secure a settlement and get you and your family back to your lives sooner.
Our public adjusters are experts in the property insurance claims process and will conduct a full review of your policy, thoroughly document all flood damage, and create an inventory of the contents damaged and destroyed. We present this in a detailed claim and negotiate a fair and just settlement with the insurance company.
What to Focus on After Flood Damage
If you have been affected by a flood, consider the following questions:
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my flood damage?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and an insurance company adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?