Public Adjusters for Homeowners Hail Damage Property Insurance Claim
The damage from a hailstorm is not always fully visible and accounted for by the insurance company’s adjuster. Our licensed public adjusters know precisely where to look for damage to your roof and other areas of your home and property and how to document it in your claim. We negotiate the best settlement possible so you can repair your home.
We are your advocates, streamlining the property insurance claims process so that you can repair your home as soon as possible.
How We Help
Since 1965, homeowners have relied on us to secure fair and accurate settlements from hailstorm damage. We handle your property insurance claim to help you recover as fully as possible.
Our public adjusters review every detail of your homeowners insurance policy. We take accurate core samples and have thermal imaging technology to assess both the visible and the hidden damage to your roof and other areas of your home and property.
What to Focus on After a Hailstorm
Consider the following questions when beginning your property insurance claim:
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- What is the process for hail damage restoration?
- How much of my time will the insurance claim take?
- What is my roofer’s role?
- What is my broker's or agent’s role?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company? What is reasonable?
- What is a Request for Proof of Loss? A Reservation of Rights Letter? A Request for Examination Under Oath?