Public Adjusters for Homeowners Hurricane Damage Property Insurance Claims
Managing a property insurance claim when a hurricane has damaged or destroyed your home is a complex, time-consuming process. Our licensed public adjusters handle every step of your hurricane damage property insurance claim so that you can recover as quickly as possible.
We work exclusively for you and streamline the insurance claims process to ensure that you get a fair and just settlement to repair or rebuild.
How We Help
Since 1965, our team has helped families secure fair and accurate settlements to repair or rebuild their homes after devastating hurricane damage.
Our public adjusters conduct a full review of your property insurance policy to identify your options. We analyze and discern whether the damage is caused by water or wind since this can impact your recovery, depending on your insurance policy. Our building estimators and contents specialists thoroughly document all damage and create an inventory of possessions damaged and destroyed. Then we present a detailed claim and negotiate a fair and just settlement.
What to Focus on After a Hurricane
Consider the following questions when beginning the property insurance claims process:
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my hurricane damage?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and an insurance adjuster from my insurance carrier?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the property insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?