We are your advocates, working exclusively for you to ensure that you receive the fair and just settlement you deserve.
How We Help
Since 1965, we have helped homeowners handle the uncertainty of how they will recover from water damage to their homes. We work with you to create a plan that is vital to your recovery.
Our public adjusters will thoroughly review your homeowners insurance policy. We accurately assess the visible and the hidden damage to your home, present a detailed claim, and negotiate on your behalf with your insurance company.
What to Focus on After Water Damage
Consider the following questions when starting the property insurance claims process:
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my water damage?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and an insurance adjuster from my insurance carrier?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the property insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?