Public Adjusters for Commercial Water Damage
The effects of water damage are not only detrimental to your commercial property, but also to the health of your employees and any other occupants. It must be documented and dealt with immediately and properly.
Sudden water damage can come from storms and floods, to a random pipe bursting. Within moments, the ceilings, walls, and floors of your building can be damaged or destroyed. Also, the moisture from water damage can lead to mold growth, making your place of business unsafe for any occupants. The immediate need to clean up and control as much damage as possible may delay you in the beginning, but organizing a plan for the handling of your water damage claim will be vital to the recovery of your business.
Our team of public adjusters will work on your behalf and negotiate with your insurance company for a maximum claim recovery. As your trusted advisors, we are fluent with insurance policy terms and conditions. We will evaluate and document your property’s water damage in full detail to make sure you receive the optimum amount to get back to business.
The The Beneke Company/Adjusters International Offices
What To Focus On After Water Damage
What is my agent/broker’s role?
The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
Wind Damage vs. Storm Surge vs. Flood. What is covered?
Why is a claim strategy so important?
Am I impacted by coinsurance?
Is a moisture survey necessary?
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.